1. The CAM (Customer Account Manager) must subscribe to BeMo TS application for Project Professional 2010 and must have an individual subscription for each user requiring this service.
2. CAM must assign user for each TS application subscription
3. Once user has been assigned, user has to logon to www.bemopro.com
4. Go to 'My Account'
5. Scroll down to 'My Terminal Services'
6. Click on URL:https://secure.bemopro.com/TS.rdp
7. When prompted, click Open
8. When prompted, enter credentials (the same as used to login to www.bemopro.com)
9. At this time, Project Professional will launch and will be ready for use. (Please note the 1st time a user logs in to TS it may take 1-2 to complete the user profile setup)
10. Next step for the user is to configure Project Professional to connect to his Project Web App. See this video for more details: