You cannot restore a backup yourself. This restriction has been placed to provide secure services to our clients. If you wish to restore a backup, you would need to submit a ticket to the technical support team. You ticked will be addressed and resolved within 24 hours. Each restore is charged at a flat fee of $299
Articles in this section
- Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Can I run Microsoft Project Professional on a Mac
- How to add team members or users to SharePoint site?
- What to try if you can't IM Lync or Skype external contacts
- How to uninstall Office 2013 or Office 365
- Timesheets in Project Server 2013
- Cannot open database after doing a "Reset Plan" on BeMo Content Pack
- Queue job Reporting Project Publish failed
- What are the Issues Fixed by Service Pack 2 (SP2) in Office and SharePoint 2010
- How to fix issue with a user trying to Login into the Project Pro using Terminal Service?