Assuming that “I” refers to the project manager / project schedule owner / the person who published the schedule, they take the task progress information supplied by the team members and after review, they can apply it to their project schedule. Project managers can also ask the team member for clarification before apply the progress information or in the final analysis reject the team member progress information.
Articles in this section
- Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Can I run Microsoft Project Professional on a Mac
- How to add team members or users to SharePoint site?
- What to try if you can't IM Lync or Skype external contacts
- How to uninstall Office 2013 or Office 365
- Timesheets in Project Server 2013
- Cannot open database after doing a "Reset Plan" on BeMo Content Pack
- Queue job Reporting Project Publish failed
- What are the Issues Fixed by Service Pack 2 (SP2) in Office and SharePoint 2010
- How to fix issue with a user trying to Login into the Project Pro using Terminal Service?