There is no practical limit. In the case of the My BeMo what may become any issue is storage space. However, an organization is informed by My BeMo when they are approaching the limit on their currently available space. They simple need to purchase additional space per 1 GB increment.
Articles in this section
- Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Can I run Microsoft Project Professional on a Mac
- How to add team members or users to SharePoint site?
- What to try if you can't IM Lync or Skype external contacts
- How to uninstall Office 2013 or Office 365
- Timesheets in Project Server 2013
- Cannot open database after doing a "Reset Plan" on BeMo Content Pack
- Queue job Reporting Project Publish failed
- What are the Issues Fixed by Service Pack 2 (SP2) in Office and SharePoint 2010
- How to fix issue with a user trying to Login into the Project Pro using Terminal Service?