On BeMo Cloud you won't. You do not need administrative rights on the server to administer Project Server. All authorized BeMo users can access their organizations instance of Project Server. It is then up to the organization to define their Project Server privileges, which are set by someone with Project Server administrative privileges (role reserved to Customer Account Manager (CAM).
Articles in this section
- Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Can I run Microsoft Project Professional on a Mac
- How to add team members or users to SharePoint site?
- What to try if you can't IM Lync or Skype external contacts
- How to uninstall Office 2013 or Office 365
- Timesheets in Project Server 2013
- Cannot open database after doing a "Reset Plan" on BeMo Content Pack
- Queue job Reporting Project Publish failed
- What are the Issues Fixed by Service Pack 2 (SP2) in Office and SharePoint 2010
- How to fix issue with a user trying to Login into the Project Pro using Terminal Service?