Here is how.
- Log in your PWA
- Under Settings, click on Server Settings
- Under Database Administration, click on Delete Enterprise Objects
- Select 'Projects' and 'Delete projects from Draft and Published databases'
- As needed select the option: 'Delete the associated Microsoft SharePoint Foundation sites?'
- Select the project you want to delete
- Click on 'Delete' button and wait few minutes.
This operation normally requires Admin or CAM privilege on the PWA.
Note: the project must checked-in before being deleted. Either contact the project owner or force a check-in of project if it is checked out.
Related topics: How do I delete a 'ghost' project from Project Server?