You can create and attach a screencast to a ticket or a forum topic. A screencast is a short recording of your screen. You screencast can include sound or you can mute sound. A screencast is useful for showing an issue your are experiencing or for our helpdesk to show you how to do a task.
You can add a screencast to a new or existing ticket.
- Open an existing ticket or create a new ticket at http://support.bemopro.com .
- Click Record screencast.
- Click Allow to allow the screencast applet.
- When the screencast recorder appears, switch to the application you want to record and position the frame around the area you want to record.
You can adjust any of the four dotted lines of the frame by clicking one of the handles or you can click the box in the middle of the recording area and drag the frame to a new position.
- Click the Record button, then perform the task you want to record.
- Click Done when you are finished.
- When the preview appears, review your screencast, if you want, then click Upload to attach the screencast to the ticket. If you do not want to upload the screencast you can click Delete and cancel.
- Click Submit to update the ticket.
The screencast appears in the comment as a recording you can play.