How to Setup Terminal Service users in windows XP?
Please apply the following settings one by one:
First of all make sure your port 443 is not blocked.
Secondly check your computer has access to internet via “https” protocol. You can check it by following method:
- Open Start --> run --> type “cmd”
- A new window will be opened, in this windows type: “telnet tsgw.bemopro.com 443” and hit Enter.
If your Operating System does not have telnet please install it, it is standard component of windows to install Telnet Client by using a command line
- 1. Open Start --> run --> type “cmd”
- Type the following command: pkgmgr /iu:"TelnetClient"
(it is better to copy and paste above command)
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- When the command prompt appears again, the installation is complete.\
Thirdly you should have at least Windows XP Service Pack 3; if you don’t have then you can download it from the following link:
Fourthly it is also recommend that you should download Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 client for Windows XP from the following link::
Fifth turn on your Credential Security Service Provider (CredSSP)