BeMo is pleased to announce that our team has completed the installation of Language Pack on BeMo Project Online 2013 and BeMo SharePoint 2013. If you would like to add/change your desired language of your PWA, follow the following steps:
To Add Language (requires PWA or SharePoint admin privileges, contact your account manager\primary account holder if you do not have this privilege):
- Log into your instance (either PWA of BeMo Project Online 2013 or BeMo SharePoint 2013)
- On the top right corner, hit the settings icon (middle of your name/username and help icon) and select “Site Settings” from the pull down menu.
- Under the “Site Administration” category, select “Language Settings”.
- Check the box for desired language(s) you like to make available for any of our users, or select the language you want to change of your instance.
- Hit Ok.
To Select Language (available to all PWA or SharePoint users):
- On the top right corner, hit the username (your name, i.e. before settings icon, help icon) and select “My Settings” from the pull down menu.
- Click on the “My Language And Region”.
- Select a language from section “My Display Languages” box. Pick a new language from the list.
- As you selected desired language just hit “Add” button(next to the list),
- Hit Ok
Simply refresh your page, enjoy instance in your language of choice.