To ADD a team member or user to a SharePoint site is 2-Steps process:
(A) The primary account holder (CAM Customer Account Manager) must create the user and assign it to one of your SharePoint subscription (seat), for that you follow the following instructions:
1. Log in to www.bemopro.com
2. Go to My BeMo Account --> View or Modify users --> Assign user to subscriptions
3. Under SharePoint seats list click on the link (add user) ---> enter user info
4. Hit submit
If there is no (add user) available, so first you must then purchase additional seats. For that
1. Again go to My BeMo Account --> Modify Plan --> increase the number of seat as you wish
2. Hit NEXT and complete your purchase.
3. Then redo "Step (A)" above, then go to Step 2.
Once the user exist in the My BeMo Account page, now grant permissions to a SharePoint group or user, follow these instructions.
- Navigate to the site that contains the list, and open the list or library.
- Choose the List tab.
- On the ribbon, select Settings and then select Shared With.
- On the Shared With window, click Invite Others.
- In the Share ‘List Name’ dialog box, enter the names of the people or groups that you want to give access.
- After you add names, you can click Show Options to see these options:
- You can check Send an email invitation, and include a personal message.
- You can specify the permission level that you want the new users to have.
- When you finish, click Share.