While we do not recommend this practice, under special circumstances and upon approval of our billing team, customers can elect to pay via a push ACH, which means the customer will initiate a payment once they have received an invoice from BEMO.
Recommended practice: payment by credit card or by pull ACH which is 100% automated.
For that matter, the following conditions will still prevail:
- this arrangement is still subject to our Terms of Service
- eligible to customers spending a minimum of $2000.00 per month
- If the customer becomes delinquent and payments are not received on their due date, then this arrangement can be revoked at any time. service be suspended and payment in full could be required to restore the service
- Terms are NET 10
- Late fees will be assessed as per our Terms of Service
- If you have not made a prepayment or do not have a valid credit card on file, you must provide a valid purchase order prior to placing an order
Step-by-step procedure for setting up push ACH
Note this procedure may take 2 to 8 working days to complete. If you are in a hurry, proceed with payment by credit card for your first order.
1. Make a request in writing for push ACH (open a ticket at www.bemopro.com/sr ) and provide justification.
2. Your request will be reviewed by our billing team, and you will receive either an acceptance or rejection.
3. You will receive additional instructions with bank information details so that you can set up the ACH on your end.
4. If your ACH setup requires you to send small payment(s) to validate the setup, please send payment(s) over $5.00, otherwise, the transfer might be rejected.
5. Once the ACH validation has been completed, you can proceed with your 1st order.
How to place your 1st order with push ACH
1. You will need to create a Microsoft tenant with BEMO or will have to convert your existing tenant with BEMO (aka establish a CSP relationship with BEMO).
2. You will need to issue a valid purchase order based on the quote received from BEMO. The unit price in your PO will be the full unit price, no proration. Please send your purchase order to our billing alias
3. Upon reception of a valid purchase order, we will initiate the fulfillment of your order and at the same time, we will issue your initial invoice(s) which will be NET 10 days.
4. You must acknowledge the reception of your first invoice and issue the payment within 10 days
What if I am in a hurry to get my service started now?
Simply visit the BEMO Online Store, sign-in with your Office 365 global admin account, and place an order with a credit card or sign up for our pull ACH.
What is pull ACH?
By doing a pull ACH you authorize BEMO to withdraw money from your designated account. This is fully automated and expedites reconciliation. It also prevents late payment and late fees.
How to sign up for pull ACH?
If you want to sign up for pull ACH, simply send a request by opening a ticket at www.bemopro.com/sr you will then receive an email "update your payment method". Please allow at least 2 working days to complete the ACH validation.
Got more questions about billing?
open a ticket at www.bemopro.com/sr
Article is closed for comments.