The article will show the step by step to add an Office 365 Calendar & Contacts to an Android device, using built in apps.
Every Office 365 provisioned mailbox has an associated folder for Contacts & Calendar.
Those folders can by synced to your mobile device native applications.
Follow the steps as shown below to add you Office 365 Calendar in Android Calendar app:
1. Open Calendar on your mobile device and on the configuration button (left top):
2. On the configuration pane you'll find the currently synchronized accounts.
To add a new account click on the gear on the top of the configuration pane:
3. The next page tap 'Add new account'
4. Almost done, select Exchange as account type:
5. Then enter your Office 365 user name and password:
After you enter your password Calendar will connect to your Office 365 mailbox and retrieve the Calendar items.
Once your Office 365 account in synchronized on your Android, it becomes easy to add Contacts as well. See below steps to find your Office 365 Contacts.
1. Open you Contact app in Android, then go to the configuration pane:
2. To find your added Office 365 account, tap 'All contacts', then select it from the list.
For each, account you can display contacts separately from other mail accounts added on Contacts Android app.
3. From the configuration pane, you can also select which accounts to sync (among other features):
4. You need to go to the 'Sync contacts' menu to enable/disable a contact folder synchronization:
5. From this menu you can choose which contact folder to sync, you can also request a new sync if newly added contacts do not appear yet in your Android device:
That is it for now.
If you encounter any issue or need to know more details about the features available feel free to contact our support at email@example.com
A similar blog is coming soon for iOS devices users. Stay tuned by subscribing.