If you already have an Azure or Office 365 subscription, you can make BEMO your trusted advisor through the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program. Doing so, will enable you to purchase Office 365 and receive additional services from BEMO
Establish a CSP relationship with BEMO
2. Click here
or copy the following URL in your browser to authorize BeMo Corp to be your Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider with Delegate Admin Permission (DAP). DAP is required to enable support for your account and automated purchasing.
3. Contact BEMO sales at email@example.com
for further assistance with your conversion
4. Wait for a confirmation that your account has been enabled with BEMO
Place your first order
You can proceed to these steps once you have received a confirmation that your account has been enabled.
2. Log in to the BeMo Online Store with your Office 365 Global Admin account
3. If prompted, accept the terms
4. Click here
to complete your billing profile
5. Purchase the subscriptions as recommended by your BEMO Account Manager. You can find the subscription you want to purchase using either the search toolbar, our featured product page or using the product pull-down menu
6. Press the button Add to cart
7. Repeat as needed for additional products you need, then proceed to the shopping cart from the top menu
8. Increase the quantity as needed, fill up the order form, accept terms and submit your order
9. Following the completion of your order, BEMO will switch your subscriptions to BeMo and initiate the credit refund for your prior purchased done directly on office.com as web-direct purchases.
10. Wait for an email confirmation from Microsoft Online Service that your direct purchase from Microsoft have been cancelled (typically 48 hours after your order has been placed).
Legacy URL invitation