In order to fully support your account and give your organization all the needed attention, we recommend converting your direct purchases from Microsoft to BEMO via a CSP purchase.
Here are the recommended steps.
- Review the subscriptions you had purchased directly from Microsoft from this page https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home#/subscriptions . They will show as "Purchased channel" = "Commercial Direct".
- Purchase the replacement subscription from BEMO prior to their respective renewal date for the needed quantity (you have at least to cover for the number of assigned seats. Visit https://store.bemopro.com and sign in with your Global Admin Account.
You will have 168 hours to make any changes following your original purchase and upon renewal.
- Go back to your list of subscriptions in Microsoft Admin Center at https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home#/subscriptions . They will show as "Purchased channel" = "Commercial Direct".
- For each direct purchase:
- Click on them,
- Turn off auto-renew (edit recurring billing)
- Cancel subscription.
If for some reason you are not able to cancel it on the spot, reduce quantity to 1 and let us know.
- If you purchase the same offer for replacement, then the seat will be automatically assigned. If you proceeded with an upgrade or downgrade, you will have to manually assign the seats to the impacted users (visit https://admin.microsoft.com)
Please refer to our KBs for more details: BEMO Store KB articles
Please sign in to leave a comment.