How to purchase new or additional Office 365 licenses:
Increase, lower or cancel a subscription
If you have already purchased a product in the past, simply follow these steps
1. Using your Global Admin account, log in go BEMO Online Store at https://store.bemopro.com
2. Navigate to your list of Office 365 subscription page at https://store.bemopro.com/license-office-365/
3. Locate the subscription you change the number of seats for and click on 'Change". If you want to cancel a subscription, simply change the quantity to "0" (zero). Lowering the quantity is only possible when your subscription is in its 168-hour grace period following its creation or renewal.
4. Go to your Shopping Cart, update the quantity needed and complete your order
See the detailed steps below
Purchase a product for the first time
- Visit BEMO Online Store at https://store.bemopro.com
- If you are an existing customer, Click on Login at the top right corner and sign-in with a Global Admin account of your Destination Microsoft 365 tenant. NOTE: First-time buyers will need to create a billing profile, once you have done that, go ahead and complete your order.
- Find the subscription you want to purchase using either the search toolbar, our featured product page or using the product pull-down menu
- Press the button Add to cart
- Repeat as needed for additional products you need, then proceed to the shopping cart from the top menu
- Increase the quantity as needed, proceed to the next step. If you did not sign in, you will be reminded
- Complete the order form, accept terms and submit your order
Cancel a subscription
(as detailed here Seat-based Purchase Agreement Supplement)
If you wish to cancel a subscription, you must do that within 168 hours following your original purchase or 168 hours following your subscription renewal date. For example,
- If you purchased an annual or monthly subscription at 1:00 PM on March 15, 2022, you would have until 12:59 PM on March 22, 2022, to cancel it.
- If your renewal date for either an annual or monthly subscription is at midnight on May 15, you will have until 11:59 PM on May 22 to cancel your subscription.
BEMO will provide you with a prorated credit if you cancel within the allowed time window. No credit or refund will be awarded if you cancel outside that time window.
BEMO highly recommends our customers cancel within the first 48 hours of the cancellation window to avoid confusion with time zone and processing time.
You can also turn off auto-renew if you are past the cancellation window but do not want the licenses to renew at the next renewal date. NOTE that all licenses for the subscription WILL BE CANCELLED. This is not a way to reduce some of the licensing.
Reduce my seat count
Like the cancellation window, you will be able to decrease the number of seats within 168 hours following either: a) your initial purchase, b) an incremental order (but not less than your prior commitment), or c) the renewal date. To do so, simply visit the Store Admin Center and click on ‘Change’. For example,
- If you purchased an annual or monthly subscription at 1 PM on March 15, 2022, you will be able to decrease the number of seats for that subscription until 12:59 PM on March 22, 2022.
- If you added seats outside the cancellation or renewal window, let’s say you have 10 seats and increase to 13 at 1 PM on March 20, you will be able to reduce the number of seats to as low as 10 seats for that subscription until 11:59 PM on March 27.
- If your renewal date for either an annual or monthly subscription is at midnight on May 15, you will be able to decrease the number of seats for that subscription until 11:59 PM on May 22.
No credit or refund will be awarded if you decrease the number of seats outside those 72-hour windows.
BEMO highly recommends our customers to cancel or reduce the seat count within the first 48 hours of the cancellation window to avoid confusion with the time zone and processing time.
Step-by-step: How to increase the quantity of licenses for an existing subscription plan, follow the below steps:
1. Open your browser and go to https://store.bemopro.com
2. Click on Login at the top right corner and sign-in with a Global Admin account of your Destination Microsoft 365 tenant
3. Click on Admin Center
4. Click on Licenses on the left.
5. Here you will see all the existing subscriptions currently active in your Microsoft 365 tenant. For Example, Microsoft 365 Business Standard. You will also see the number of user licenses you currently have for each subscription.
6. To increase the license quantity, click on Change next to the respective subscription.
7. For example, if you currently have 47 licenses and you want to add one more to it, then change the number to 48 and click on Submit.
8. Review the Quantity of new user licenses and click on Check Out.
9. In the Payment page, review the Credit Card information, check the box once you accept the terms and conditions and click on Place your order.
10. Once the order has been placed and you get the order confirmation page, the newly added licenses will be available in your Microsoft 365 tenant.