This article provides step-by-step instructions needed to create a new Office 365 tenant and place your first order.
- Visit BEMO Online Store at https://store.bemopro.com
- Find the subscription you want to purchase using either the search toolbar, our featured product page or using the product pull-down menu
- Press the button Add to cart
- Repeat as needed for additional products you need, then proceed to the shopping cart from the top menu
- Increase the quantity as needed, fill up the order form, accept terms and submit your order
Note: since this order is for a new tenant, you will be prompted for a domain prefix, this can be anything you want as long as it is unique. This domain prefix can be remapped to any actual internet domain(s) you own at a later time if you wish.
- First-time buyers will need to create a billing profile, once you have done that, go ahead and complete your order.
- Take good note of the admin credentials presented to you once you completed your order and save them in a safe place.
- Log into https://www.office.com to complete your first sign-in and update your password as per the onscreen instructions.
- If your tenant needs to be qualified as an Education or Nonprofits, please open a service request to that effect at www.bemopro.com/sr
Assign subscriptions to your users
Please sign in to leave a comment.