1. Install Office
To install the Office apps:
- Go to https://office.com. You might need to sign in with your work account.
- Select Install Office > Microsoft 365 apps>Run, and then select Yes.
- The Office apps are installed. The process may take several minutes. When it completes, select Close.
- To install Microsoft Teams, go to the office.com page, and choose Teams.
- Get the Windows app, and then select Run. Teams displays a prompt when installation is complete.
More at Install Office.
2. Set up Outlook for email
On the Windows Start menu, search for Outlook, and select it.
(If you're using a Mac, open Outlook from the toolbar or locate it using the Finder.)
If you've just installed Outlook, on the Welcome page, select Next.
Choose File > Info > Add Account.
Enter your Office 365 email address and select Connect.
More at Set up Outlook for email.