If someone edits the original video, it is possible to recover a previous version. Microsoft Teams allows users to restore previous versions of files saved in OneDrive or SharePoint.
Keep in mind that the meeting host is the only one able to restore a previous version of a file, you can follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.microsoft365.com/launch/stream > Go to Created by me tab
- Locate the video that you need to restore
- Click on the ... > Open > Open file location
- In the list locate one more time the video you need to restore
- Select Version history.
- Select the version you want to restore and click Restore.
Please note that restoring a previous version of a file will replace the current version with the selected version. If you need to keep the current version, you can make a copy of the file before restoring a previous version.